Blue Dream is a Sativa-dominant Hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Blueberry with Haze. This strain produces a balanced high, along with effects such as cerebral stimulation and full-body relaxation. Blue dream is 18% THC but has a low CBD percentage, making this potent strain a fan favorite of both novice and veteran cannabis consumers. In terms of flavor, This strain is reported to smell and taste like sweet berries. Medical marijuana patients often use Blue Dream to treat symptoms of depression, chronic pain, and nausea. According to home grow enthusiasts, this strain has an average flowering time of 67 days and is best suited to grow using the Sea of Green method. Blue Dream originated in California and has since achieved legendary status among West Coast strains and has quickly become one of the most searched-for strains in the Leafly database.
Where to buy Blue dream
If you are looking for where to buy blue dream strain, then worry less. All you have to do is visit our website cobiangrowhouse.com to place an order. All orders are processed immediately and delivery is done discreetly. We are the best sellers because we offer great opportunities to our customers including growing tips. You get extra 2 seeds if you place an order above $500. If you need more assistance when navigating our website, contact customer support via live chat or email us.
Pros and cons of smoking This strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you