Durban Poison. This pure Sativa originates from the South African port city of Durban. It has gained popularity worldwide for its sweet smell and energetic, uplifting effects. Durban Poison is the perfect strain to help you stay productive through a busy day, when exploring the outdoors, or to lend a spark of creativity. Growers and concentrate enthusiasts will both enjoy the oversized resin glands which make this strain a quality choice for concentrate extraction. The buds are round and chunky, and leave a thick coating of trichomes on almost all areas of the plant. Durban Poison is a popular variety because people love to taste their weed while smoking out of glass or ceramic pipes or bubblers (water pipes). You will find yourself getting creative. It currently stands as one of our bestsellers thanks to its strong flavors and ability to leave users feeling energized rather than sedated or tired.
Where to buy Durban poison
Where to buy Durban poison is a big question that people do ask often. If you want to place an order of this strain, just visit our website cobiangrowhouse.com and navigate to the shop to see available products. You get good deals when you order from us and pay through bitcoin. We deliver to all states with the USA and to Europe, Australia, and Canada. If you have any questions about our services, contact our customer support through live chat or email us through the email on the contact page.
Durban Poison effects
The high is clean and energizing, and will not in any way leave your body feeling stoney or tired. This is what partially makes Durban Poison great any-time-of-day marijuana. It won’t distract your mind or cause you to lose focus, but rather keep you motivated and free from stress.
Pros and cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you