Exotic carts. Purple haze exotic cart vape juice is made from the purple haze strain. A cross of the Thai and Haze strains, this vape juice has sweet and earthy flavors. With its high energy, it provides cerebral stimulation and is generally good for creativity. Purple Haze is a Sativa marijuana strain popularized by Jimi Hendrix’s 1967 classic song, Purple Haze. This strain delivers a dreamy burst of euphoria that brings veteran consumers back to their psychedelic heyday. This nostalgic Sativa staple remains cherished for its high-energy cerebral stimulation that awakens creativity and blissful contentment throughout the day. Purple Haze is believed to have descended from parent strains Purple Thai and Haze, which pass on a mix of sweet and earthy flavors underscored by notes of berry and sharp spice. Purple Haze buds typically acquire vibrant hues of lavender that further justify the naming of this strain.
Where to buy Exotic carts
If you are looking for where to get all premium marijuana products, you have nothing to worry about. Just visit Cobian grow house and everything will be good with you. We give the best to our customers and treat everyone as VIPs. All orders are processed immediately and delivery is done as soon as payment is confirmed. Place an order on our website now and enjoy amazing offers.
purple haze strain review
The Purple Haze strain has a deliciously sweet blueberry aroma combined with sharper, spicier notes. A strong, earthy odor offsets these fruity and spicy aromas. Breaking open Purple Haze’s cured, dried buds reveals a slightly dank and musty smell with a slight tinge of berry.
Pros and Cons of Vaping purple haze
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you