is an Indica marijuana strain that goes by many different names. Popularized in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple is a famous Indica cross of Mendo Purps, Skunk, and Afghanistan. This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Mendo Purps and Afghanistan parent, while Skunk passes on its oversized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrasting backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin. Its potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms.
Granddaddy purple for sale
If you are looking to buy the granddaddy purple strain or seeds, then you have nothing to worry about. Visit our shop page and navigate to seeds if you are looking for seeds. Meanwhile, if you want to buy buds, then navigate to the Indica category. We are here to make everything easy for every stoner and also for those who look forward to growing their own. Contact our online customer support for assistance while browsing our website.
Pros and Cons of smoking Grandaddy purple
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you