Mango Haze is a Sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Northern Lights #5, Skunk, and Haze. This strain produces uplifting and happy effects that will put you into a cerebral mood. This strain features a mango aroma and flavor that consumers love. Medical marijuana patients choose this strain to help relieve symptoms associated with depression. Mango Haze has a flowering time of 66 days. Mango haze is a tasty and popular strain that offers as much potency as it does flavor. This Sativa-dominant hybrid is the brainchild of Mr. Nice Seeds, the Netherlands-based creators of Super Silver Haze, and is a cross between Northern Lights #5, Skunk, and Haze. The complex genetic combination results in a refreshing tropical aroma alongside a strong, dreamlike high.
mango haze strain
This is one of the most loved strains. many people prefer it due to its average level of THC. We do have in stock the mango haze strain and are accepting orders now. Also, we have seeds as well and you can place an order through our website or our social media platforms. We do deliver to all states within the USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, AND CANADA. Delivery time depends on your location. If you face any difficulties while browsing our website or have any questions, contact our customer support via live chat.
Pros and cons of smoking mango haze
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you