Master Kush, also known as “High Rise,” “Grandmaster Kush,” and “Purple SoCal Master Kush” is a popular Indica marijuana strain crossed from two landrace strains from different parts of the Hindu Kush region by the Dutch White Label Seed Company in Amsterdam. The plant produces a subtle earthy, citrus smell with a hint of incense, which is often described as a vintage flavor. The taste of Master Kush is reminiscent of the famous hard-rubbed charas hash. This strain holds a superb balance of full-body relaxation without mind-numbing effects. Instead, This strain offers a sharpened sensory awareness that can bring out the best in any activity.
Kush master strain
Master Kush is one of the most popular weed strains and we do have both herbs and seeds available. If you are looking to get some seeds or herbs, then visit our website or our social media platforms. We are the best sellers out here because we offer discreet delivery to your preferred location. You get free delivery from all orders above $500 or when you order and pay through bitcoin. Our customer support team is always available to walk you through our website. Refer your friends to our website once you received your package.
Pros and cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you