Purple Punch is the sweet and sedating union of two Indica-dominant classics. By breeding Larry OG with Granddaddy Purple, the astonishing trichome-laden Purple Punch was born, smelling of grape candy, blueberry muffins, and tart Kool-Aid. The potency of this strain gives the consumer a one-two punch to the head and body, initially landing between the eyes and settling down into the limbs. Purple Punch is a delicious dessert strain that is best suited for after dinner. Its effects may help with managing nausea, stress, minor body aches, and sleeplessness.
Where to buy Purple punch
If you are looking for where to get all premium marijuana products, you have nothing to worry about. Just visit Cobian grow house and everything will be good with you. We give the best to our customers and treat everyone as VIPs. All orders are processed immediately and delivery is done as soon as payment is confirmed. Place an order on our website now and enjoy amazing offers.
Purple punch review
As an 80/20 Indica-dominant hybrid, Purple Punch exhibits relaxing, nearly sedative properties—more like a pleasantly spiked punch at a party. These effects could be at least partially thanks to the presence of a significant amount of CBD in this strain, which may exhibit anti-anxiety effects.
Pros and cons of smoking hashish
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you