Orange Kush Strain
Orange Kush Strain, also known as “Orange OG,” is an Indica marijuana strain made by crossing Orange Bud and OG Kush. The effects of this strain ease the body into relaxation while lifting moods with a sweet and tangy citrus flavor. Orange Kush is resistant to most pests and mold. It has long, dense buds with many orange hairs and trichome crystals. Orange Kush weed is a unique combination of Sativa and Indica strains. Its heritage is the melding of OG Kush and Orange Bud. OG Kush is a potent Indica-dominant strain with hints of Lemon Thai and Chemdawg. Its other parent, Orange Bud, is an Indica dominant strain with a streak of Sativa.
Where to buy orange kush strain
Are you looking for where to buy orange kush strain? Cobiangrowhouse.com is here to offer you the best. We do have both seeds and buds available for sale. You can place an order on our website or our social media platforms. If you face any difficulties while browsing our website, contact our customer support team via live chat. We do discreet delivery to all the states with the USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, and CANADA. You get great offers when you order above $500 and pay via bitcoin. We also offer great deals on seeds.
Pros and cons of smoking Orange kush
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you