Strawberry Kush is a Hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Strawberry Cough with OG Kush. This strain produces sedating effects that can be felt in the body and mind. Strawberry Kush features a musky strawberry taste that lives up to its name. This strain is potent, so it’s best reserved for consumers with a high THC tolerance. Growers say Strawberry Kush has a flowering time of 8-9 weeks. With a mellow THC level that averages at 18%, Strawberry Kush is a great strain for first-time smokers. It brings a complex aroma of citrus and strawberry with notes of earthy pine lingering in your nose, while it offers a flavor profile that’s similar to a musky imitation strawberry taste. Nugs are super dense and covered in dark orange pistils with a fine dusting of light trichomes.
Strawberry kush seeds
This is amazing, as most people look forward to getting buds to smoke, and some look forward to growing their own. We do sell seeds as well and also offer growing guidelines for interested persons. All you have to do is visit our website and navigate to the shop button, there you will see available seeds both Auto-flowering and Feminize seeds. Place your order and we will get your package shipped to your preferred location. If you need any assistance, contact our customer support via live chat. You can also email or text us by visiting the contact page.
Pros and Cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you