Purple Haze Strain
Purple Haze is a Sativa marijuana strain popularized by Jimi Hendrix’s 1967 classic song, Purple Haze. This strain delivers a dreamy burst of euphoria that brings veteran consumers back to their psychedelic heyday. This nostalgic Sativa staple remains cherished for its high-energy cerebral stimulation that awakens creativity and blissful contentment throughout the day. Purple Haze is believed to have descended from parent strains Purple Thai and Haze, which pass on a mix of sweet and earthy flavors underscored by notes of berry and sharp spice. Purple Haze buds typically acquire vibrant hues of lavender that further justify the naming of this strain.
Where to buy purple Haze
Are you looking for where to buy Purple Haze strain? Cobiangrowhouse.com is here to offer you the best. We do have both seeds and buds available for sale. You can place an order on our website or our social media platforms. If you face any difficulties while browsing our website, contact our customer support team via live chat. We do discreet delivery to all the states with the USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, and CANADA. You get great offers when you order above $500 and pay via bitcoin. We also offer great deals on seeds.
Pros and cons of smoking moon rocks
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you