Afghan Kush‘s roots trace back to the Hindu Kush mountain range near the Afghanistan-Pakistan border. It has been perfected over centuries, making it the ultimate source for hash such as charas and the sticky black Afghani hash. White Label Seed Company, a Sensi Seeds partner from the Netherlands, made its seeds available for everyone to grow. The buds of Afghan Kush develop into massive, blunt-topped nuggets full of resin and coming in big yields. Revered for its heavy resin content and powerfully sedating effects, Afghan Kush is a top choice for anyone looking to relax after a long day.
Where to buy Afgan kush
Are you looking for where to buy Purple Haze strain? Cobiangrowhouse.com is here to offer you the best. We do have both seeds and buds available for sale. You can place an order on our website or our social media platforms. If you face any difficulties while browsing our website, contact our customer support team via live chat. We do discreet delivery to all the states with the USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, and CANADA. You get great offers when you order above $500 and pay via bitcoin. We also offer great deals on seeds.
Pros and cons of smoking Afgan kush
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you