Bubba Kush, also known as “BK,” “Bubba,” and “Bubba OG Kush” is an Indica marijuana strain that has gained notoriety in the US and beyond for its heavy tranquilizing effects. Sweet hashish flavors with subtle notes of chocolate and coffee come through on the exhale, delighting the palate as powerful relaxation takes over. From head to toe, muscles ease with heaviness as dreamy euphoria blankets the mind, crushing stress while bringing happy moods. Bubba Kush exhibits a distinctive, bulky bud structure with hues that range from forest green to pale purple.
Bubba’s stocky plant stature and bulky bud structure suggest Afghani descent, but its genetic origins aren’t certain. The breeder whom this strain was named after states that Bubba Kush emerged just after 1996 when an OG Kush pollinated an unknown Indica strain obtained in New Orleans.
where to buy bubba kush
Are you looking for where to buy bubba kush? Cobiangrowhouse.com is here to offer you the best. We do have both seeds and buds available for sale. You can place an order on our website or our social media platforms. If you face any difficulties while browsing our website, contact our customer support team via live chat. We do discreet delivery to all the states with the USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, and CANADA. You get great offers when you order above $500 and pay via bitcoin. We also offer great deals on seeds.
Pros and cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you