Lemon Diesel is a Hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing California Sour with Lost Coast OG. This strain produces effects that are relaxing but still allow you to be focused and coherent. Some say Lemon Diesel is a creeper strain, meaning that the high comes on slower than you might expect. This strain offers a delicious flavor that is fruity and sweet with hints of citrus and pepper. I think this is the best because it has a flowering time of 9-10 weeks. This strain placed in the top 10 at the Emerald Cannabis Cup in 2010. If you are looking to get some, then all you have to do is visit our website and place an order. You can also place an order through social media.
Lemon sour diesel
Lemon Sour Diesel is a Sativa Dominant Hybrid. Typically, 80% Sativa and 20% Indica. It is also called Lemon Diesel. It is for those looking to enjoy a powerfully invigorating, energetic, and euphoric high. This strain delivers a potent and complete buzz from head to toe that takes a few minutes to take hold. Once it’s in effect the energy boost and increases in focus are apparent. Lemon Sour Diesel is a powerful and happy extended high that is enjoyed by newbies and experienced alike. Uplifted feelings are attributed to this deliciously sweet-tasting strain. This is a great choice to help alleviate chronic pain, anxiety, and PTSD. There are few negatives other than some may experience dry mouth and dry eyes. Less experienced users may feel some slight paranoia.
Pros and Cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you
Brice samantha –
This strain gives you a very buzzy,
euphoric, calm and energized sensation that set you free from any pain mentally or physically
Ronald Murry –
Big Nugs w very distinctive subtle
sweetness both in taste and aroma
Joe mbah –
Keep blessing and keeping your customers satisfied.
Mbah J Hans –
Just what I wanted from you guys. The quality was good, but delivery was slow. Thanks
Edward schnabl –