Lemon OG strain
Lemon OG is an Indica-dominant marijuana strain. Anything this skunky Indica-hybrid lacks in longevity, it makes up for in speed. A cross between the mythical Las Vegas Lemon Skunk and The OG #18, Lemon OG provides users with a quick-acting sleepy head sensation. While Lemon OG has inherited a skunky aroma from its kush relatives, this particular strain is mild tasting and pleasant smelling with fruity undertones. Lemon OG tends to feel more psychoactive than other members of the kush family but still offers a heavy, medicated feel. The strain is great for stress relief and increasing appetite. These plants usually flower in 8-10 weeks.
Lemon OG strain effects
The Lemon OG is immensely popular amongst MMJ and recreational users. It comes from two world-class strains and provides a refreshing smoke and a relaxing high. This is a ‘feel good’ strain that can boost appetite and perhaps help you drift off to sleep at night. The Lemon OG strain can grow indoors or outdoors. All this makes the strain one of the best. We have both seeds and buds available in stock and are ready to ship to all locations. We ship to all states with the USA, Europe, Canada, and Australia.
Pros and cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you