Blue Cheese strain
Blue Cheese is an Indica cross created by crossing a Blueberry male with an original U.K. Cheese (a Skunk #1 phenotype) female. The sweet and savory smells of berry and blue cheese combine to create a creamy, unique flavor reminiscent of the original Cheese. The heavy effects will help you feel relaxed at the end of the day and can provide relief for muscle spasms, pain, and stress. This Indica-dominant hybrid (20:80 Sativa/Indica ratio) is fairly potent, with THC levels reaching 20%. As its name suggests, it tastes strongly of blue cheese, giving it a flavor distinct from other Cheese varieties. The aroma is a mix of blue cheese and sweet blueberries. The original Cheese strain, which was first bred in the United Kingdom, was bred with a Blueberry male, resulting in a name and a strain focused on the blue.
Where to buy blue cheese strain
Are you looking for where to buy Blue cheese strain? Cobiangrowhouse.com is here to offer you the best. We do have both seeds and buds available for sale. You can place an order on our website or our social media platforms. If you face any difficulties while browsing our website, contact our customer support team via live chat. We do discreet delivery to all the states with the USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, and CANADA. You get great offers when you order above $500 and pay via bitcoin. We also offer great deals on seeds.
Pros and cons of smoking Blue cheese
- They will get you super-duper high
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you